After owning several years, the trust has decided to sell at absolute auction. Sells to the highest bidder(s) on location:
Next Door To 245 Deerford St. NW, Massillon, OH 44647
80 acres gently rolling land. 70% open farmland, balance wooded. Public water, gas, elec. & cable TV available at street. Zoned Residential/Agricultural. Tuslaw School District just minutes from Massillon, Canton, Akron & Wooster. Tax parcel #10004418.
To be offered as follows:
– Approx. 5.4 acres mostly open land, balance wooded. Approx. 289 ft. frontage.
– Approx. 3.3 acres open land, wooded at rear. Approx. 345 ft. frontage.
– Approx. 26.2 acres wooded and open land. Two old pole barns, existing driveway with gate. Ideal horse, hobby farm or secluded hideaway. Approx. 105 ft. frontage.
– Approx. 19.3 acres majority open farmland, balance wooded. Ideal horse or hobby farm. Approx. 105 ft. frontage.
– Approx. 7.5 acres half wooded, balance open farmland. Approx. 674 ft. frontage.
– Approx. 19.1 acres half wooded, balance open farmland. Ideal nature hideaway. Approx. 157 ft. frontage.
Land is a great investment you can enjoy. Financing available to qualified bidders. Call auctioneer for details. Walk land over at your convenience.