How To Sell At Auction
KIKO has been successfully selling real estate and personal property since 1945 via the auction method of marketing. It works!
Benefits of Selling at Auction
Auctions are an accelerated way to sell homes and personal property (known as chattels) through competitive bidding to a group of qualified buyers. There are many exclusive benefits of auction, including putting sellers in control of the terms of their auction. You set the date, time, location and terms of the sale. Property is sold “as is” with no contingencies, which means less stress for you. And, chattels can be sold at the same time as real estate for a seamless transition to your next chapter.
How it Works
- Call KIKO at 330-453-9187 for an appointment to explore your options.
- Select an auction date, typically 4-6 weeks from the date of contract signing.
- Determine the terms of the sale. Auctions can be held onsite at your home or offsite at one of KIKO’s designated locations. Learn more about that option by visiting the Auction Barn, Auction Gallery and Young's Auction Center pages.
- Review and approve KIKO’s recommended advertising strategy to promote your specific property.
- Let us handle the rest! KIKO conducts more than 1,000 auctions a year and delivers unparalleled service, from preparing real estate and moving tractors to displaying antiques.
- Once the auction is complete, real estate settlement is typically within 45 days from day of sale. Chattel settlement is typically within 14 days from day of sale.
Sellers can choose to use a 10% buyer’s premium at their auction. This means that when a property is sold at auction, 10% will be added to the highest bid to establish the purchase price.
Benefits of KIKO
- Decades of experience delivering proven results.
- A track record of professionalism and integrity.
- Professional auctioneers with specialties in premier real estate, farms & land, commercial property, tractors/equipment, firearms, antiques and more.
- 100% support with a full-time office staff who handles all auction advertising, social media, signage and closing/settlement details.
Call or email to reach one of our auction professionals. 330-453-9187
Questions about buying at auction? Click here